Motorhome accommodation packages for Australia’s largest fishing competition
Go Fish Nagambie will take place from April 25 to 28 on the Goulburn River, an hour south of the Murray River in Victoria. The event will be Australia’s largest fishing event with a guaranteed $500,000 in cash and prizes.
Let’s Go have partnered with Go Fish to provide our motorhomes and campervans as accommodation for the tournament. Packages will include:
- motorhome or campervan use for 7 days so you can explore the region before and after the tournament. Collect and return from our Melbourne branch in Tullamarine
- 3-night camping pass with powered site at the Mitchelton winery campground (for up to 6 people) 25 to 28 April
- shuttle bus between the campground and Go Fish Festival Hub
- access to exclusive campground boat ramp
- plus, we’ll include 1 x adult ticket and 1 x cadet ticket to the Go Fish 2019 tournament (value $300).
Our motorhome and campervans
Go Fish Nagambietournament site:
Contact our reservation team for a quote:
Phone: 1800 LETSGO (538 746)
Complete the Enquiry Now form below
Terms and conditions
*Must be booked directly with Let's Go Motorhomes.
*Applies to new bookings made between 14 March and 23 April 2019.
*Travel period must include the event dates of 24 and 29 April 2019. Note our depots are closed on ANZAC Day.
*Minimum 7 days hire. Standard one way minimum hire periods apply between cities.
*Offer excludes collection and return of vehicles to Newcastle, Coffs Harbour and Dubbo.
*Special not valid in conjunction with any other discount, promotion or special offer.
*Special can be withdrawn at any time.
*Subject to vehicle availability at the time of booking.